The Fourth of July is next week and many of you may be gearing up for that big holiday cookout!
To give you some inspiration, Whole Foods Market Redmond will be hosting a ‘Simply Smokin’ Summer’ event on Wednesday, July 4. The store will be sampling their custom smoked meats – offering up everything from jerky to brisket to pulled pork. All of the great Fourth of July classics!
If you need a little more guidance on what to cook up for the party, Whole Foods has some great recipes on their blog. Here are some of ideas for your 4th meal from start to finish:
- The Fourth of July is all about the grilling! Try something a little bit different with this Grilled Turkey Burger with Gouda. This looks amazing!
- Hamburgers are traditional grilling food but so are hot dogs. Take it up a notch with these – Sausage On a Bun With Pickled Pepper Relish.
- Here in the PacNW, we love our seafood. Try this Linguine with Grilled Shrimp and Arugula-Parsley Pesto.
- And of course – Dessert! Here’s an Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler.
- This dessert is so easy! – Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad.
- Finally, wash it all down with this delish Sangria Cooler.
- Or, try Mango Agua Fresca for a non-alcoholic option.