I don’t know about you, but there is always a ham on my Easter table, so I wanted to tell you about the special Easter Bundle Deal Whole Foods Market is running:
On April 18 and 19th, get a free large strawberry tart when you buy any spiral sliced ham from Whole Foods Market’s meat department.
Spring is all about new – fresh buds, sprouting blooms and (finally!) a change in weather. Bring some change to classic holiday recipes for Easter with simple ideas from Whole Foods Market. Drawing on global influences, lighter ingredients, flavor fusion, and the spiral ham deal you can’t miss, these inspired ideas give tradition a twist.
Check out this round up of brunch-basics for great menu ideas, especially these updated holiday favorites:
- Mango Mimosas – greet guests with an unexpected, tropical twist in their brunch beverage
- Ham and Rhubarb Jam Toasties – Easter ham gets a flavor upgrade with sweet-tart rhubarb jam. Rhubarb is an exciting ingredient only available in spring.
- Inside-Out Easter Eggs — these deviled eggs put the color inside the egg with the addition of beets to a classically creamy yolk filling. Look for precooked, peeled beets in the produce section.
- Deviled Frittata – update both a deviled egg and a frittata by combining the familiar flavors into one dish. Rich egg yolks, tart yellow mustard, creamy mayonnaise and sweet paprika flavor this easy frittata.
Order online for the most modern upgrade – skip the prep time and focus on family time with a little help from Whole Foods Market’s online ordering. Choose from two complete menus for four, starring either maple-mustard glazed ham, or quiche and smoked salmon.
HOLIDAY CROSSOVERS – These crowd-pleasing dishes are great for entertaining during Easter, Passover or any special occasion.
- Smoked Salmon Crepes with Creamed Peas – these whole wheat crêpes are filled with smoked salmon and topped with a creamy mixture of peas and dill. Matzoh fans can make a rustic version of these crêpes using matzoh meal.
- Leg of Lamb with Mint Salsa Verde – lamb is a traditional springtime protein, appropriate for both holidays. Mint is a classic flavor combination remixed into this fresh salsa verde.
What are you serving for Easter this year?
Photos used with permission of Whole Foods Market.