• Grilled Teriyaki Chicken and Romaine Salad – Grilled salad? Why not!
Seafood: Halibut—Mild, sweet and flaky— Whole Foods halibut is selected by port buyers in Alaska and is excellent for grilling, baking or broiling.
• Grilled Salmon with Cherry Couscous – I’ve promised the hubby grilled salmon for Father’s Day this year, but I never thought of this side dish. So timely with cherries just coming into season!
Made in House Burgers— expert butchers can custom-season burgers for free. Choose from chicken, bison, beef and lamb. Just call a few days ahead to place a special order.
Dry-Aged Steaks—When it comes to flavor and tenderness, dry-aged steaks are king. Whole Foods butchers take the most prized cuts of beef off the rib and loin and age them in-house until they reach prime flavor.
Try this Dry-Aged New York Strip with Grilled Salsa recipe – You can never go wrong with a New York on the grill!
Click here for more Whole Foods Market experts’ favorite tips for grilling this season including: the grill master’s ultimate guide, the yin & yang of grilling: his and her cooking, ways to lighten up your grilling for more healthful cooking outside and friends of the grill—a supporting cast to make summer festivities a success.
In celebration of Father’s Day and summer grilling season, Whole Foods Market is offering a $50 gift card for one of my lucky readers to stock up on summer essentials!
- Like KristinPotPie on Facebook
- Follow KristinPotPie on Twitter
- Follow KristinPotPie on Instagram
- Like your local Whole Foods Market store on Facebook Roosevelt, Bellevue, Redmond, South Lake Union, Interbay or Lynnwood
- Follow Whole Foods Market on Twitter
- Follow Whole Foods Market on Instagram
This giveaway will end Midnight Pacific Time, Thursday, June 19. I will choose one winner from the comments on my blog Friday morning and will email the winner. Winner will have 24 hours to respond before I choose an alternate winner.
This giveaway is open to local readers in the Pacific Northwest only.
Photos used with permission of, and provided by, Whole Foods Market.